Volunteerism is the foundation of Food For All DC and is an expression of the belief that society thrives through mutual respect and heart-centered action. We are especially looking for volunteer drivers on Saturdays and some weekdays but there are other volunteer opportunities, too! Contact us for information on our other opportunities.
If you have a car then there are opportunities to volunteer on Saturday mornings as a driver and deliver food. For this, just sign our waiver, read instructions below and turn up on Saturday mornings – no training required!. Again contact us for information on our other opportunities.
All volunteers 18 and over must register and sign our waiver over at JotForm (once only).
Saturday Driver Instructions:
- Time: arrive between 8:30-9:15 am
- Location: 1810 16th St NW – REAR OF BUILDING (alley off S Street)
- Pull up into the alley (follow traffic management diagram below)
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR
- Masks are required
- We will give you instructions and a delivery route, then load your car with grocery bags
- Kids and under 18’s welcome with parents
- Expect deliveries to take up to 2hrs (sometimes less)