Volunteerism is the foundation of Food For All. Volunteerism is an expression of the belief that society thrives through mutual respect, mutual understanding and heart-centered action.
We are always looking for volunteer drivers on Saturdays and some weekdays, but there are many other volunteer opportunities, too.
Contact us if you would like more information.
All volunteers 18 and over must register and sign our waiver (once only).
If you have a car then there are opportunities to volunteer on Saturday mornings as a driver and deliver food. Contact us for a limited number of mid-week opportunities.
Saturday Driver Instructions
- Time: arrive between 8:30-9:15 am
- Location: 1810 16th St NW – REAR OF BUILDING
- Pull up into the alley (follow traffic management diagram below)
- STAY IN YOUR CAR
- Masks are required
- We will give you instructions and a delivery route, then load your car with grocery bags
- Avoid all interaction with clients and their neighbors if possible – do not collect signatures
- Kids and under 18’s welcome with parents.